Our Technical Consultants work within the Professional Services team, utilizing a broad range of technical skill and working directly with our customers. Have a development background? Those skills will ensure the ability to provide excellent consultation for the customer, giving them the ability to make a confident decision. This role will lean on your knowledge of best practices that tackle common industry struggles. You will ensure customers are completely knowledgeable and satisfied with our applications and minimize any surprises in the process by understanding business requirements, provide that expert consultation and follow up with the successful delivery of the product.
- Facilitate the management and documentation of business requirements and the solution approach (e.g., architecture and customizations, if necessary)
- Nurture your knowledge of our product roadmap as well as understand the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to client business. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an ongoing basis to stay current
- Understand business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
We work on both ongoing individual assignments and team-based projects with skilled colleagues. Your role will include the following tasks:
- Installation, configuration, adaptation and implementation of our ProArc solution
- Technical and functional support for R&D and Service and Support
- Contribute to the sales process
- Migration and upgrade projects
- Implementation of workshops to ensure the right understanding of the customer’s needs
- Technical / functional responsibility in deliveries, in collaboration with customer contact person
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor´s degree or post-secondary education in engineering, related field
- Project experience preferably within: energy & utilities, mining, oil and gas markets
- High technical ability to lead customer issues and walk them through to resolution
- Ability to develop an awareness of the client’s technical architecture with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible with new or existing technologies
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment, with multiple concurrent projects
- You have intuition for business with the ability to facilitate professional win-win outcomes
- Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Great attention to detail, well organized, and able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel 10-20%
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write fluently in Norwegian and English
- Experience with the use of document / information management solutions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of technologies .NET C #, WCF, PowerShell, SQL
- An exciting work environment characterized by committed, motivated and skilled employees
- Collaboration with large and exciting customers in an international environment
- Support, training and commitment from Vela Software, part of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies
- Challenging and varied work tasks
- Good development and career opportunities
- Competitive conditions
- Good insurance schemes
- Bright and modern premises in Lysaker with a great subsidized cantina
Applications are accepted
Please send a detailed cover letter on why this career is perfect for you along with your resume, in the English language, using the form below. We will collect and accept resumes until August 15, 2019 and ask that you understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Who We are
Proenco is part of Constellation Software, Inc. (CSI) which manages and develops business-critical software companies globally. CSI is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Proenco provides Proarc, a leading Engineering Document Management Solution (EDMS) for Engineering & Construction projects and Asset Operations. Proarc solutions have been used by customers of many industries for over 30 years. Proarc was previously part of Tieto / Software Innovation.
Now with the added support and backing of CSI, Proarc will continue to build upon its proud heritage of addressing Document Management and Collaboration challenges.