The Product Manager is responsible for the advancement and sustainability of products to meet market demands in a fiscally responsible and professional manner. They optimize the products assigned to be effective, efficient and provide the highest value return to the customers, market and stakeholders of the business. To do this the Product Manager must have the ability to understand the market, end users and turn problems into viable solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding and documenting industry and market insights and buying behaviors of potential customers
- Understanding and documenting the end users through a relentless focus quantitative and qualitative user research
- Turning industry and end user knowledge into business cases
- Turning business cases into viable solution concepts through detailed product specifications
- Ensure effective planning and execution of the product development by working closely with all internal stakeholders, third parties, and clients to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones
- Act as a project manager and product owner using Agile principles for the product development team
- Ensure effective maintenance of existing products by managing the product maintenance process
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
Relevant experience may compensate for lack of educational degree.
- 5+ years Product Management experience.
- Experience in building and delivering enterprise class software
- Strong understanding of web-based application development and Microsoft server products,
- Experience and knowledge of Document Management, Lifecycle Information Management and Engineering and Construction projects is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Great attention to detail, well organized, and able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment, with multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
Applications are accepted
Please send a detailed cover letter on why this career is perfect for you along with your resume, in the English language, using the form below. We will collect and accept resumes until August 15, 2019 and ask that you understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Who We are
Proenco AS (www.proenco.com) is part of Constellation Software, Inc. – CSI (www.csisoftware.com) which manages and develops business-critical software companies globally. CSI is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and figures on the Forbes Top 100 Digital companies list.
Proenco provides the solutions Proarc and ProPeople. Proarc (www.proarcedms.com) is a leading Engineering Document Management Solution (EDMS) for Engineering & Construction projects and Asset Operations. ProPeople (www.propeople-hris.com) ensures effective employee scheduling based on competence, skills and availability. The Proarc and ProPeople solutions have been used by customers in several industries for more than 30 years.